Please contact us for product availability before placing your order.
Base Cabinet Construction
• Cam Lock and Dowel Construction System.
• Side and Bottom Panels constructed with ¾” E0 Certified Plywood. Edge banding towards the face of the cabinet box.
• ¼” Finish Back Panel with Bordering Frame.
• (2) Bridge Boards for added cabinet strength, made of ¾” Plywood with Edge Banding towards front of the Cabinet.
• Drawer Box made of 5/8” Wood. Dovetail Joinery. Drawer bottom made of 1/4” Plywood.
• Under mount, Soft Closing, Full Extension Drawer glides in most cabinets.
• Full Overlay Door Construction. Solid Wood Center Door Panel.
• Adjustable Shelf (15 ¾” Deep). Made of ¾” Plywood. Edge Banding towards face of cabinet. Supported by Steel Nickel Plated Metal Shelf Rests.
• 6 Way Adjustable Full Overlay Hinges.
About Frameless Cabinetry
Full access (frameless) cabinetry
Full Access (Frameless) cabinet construction has been the industry standard in Europe for decades while face frame construction has traditionally dominated the North American market. Today, frameless cabinets account for a rapidly growing portion of U.S. cabinet sales as homeowners and builders embrace frameless cabinets for their full-access storage and versatility.
European frameless cabinets increase available cabinet space by eliminating the need for decorative trim boards, also known as face frames, between drawers and around cabinet doors that can decrease interior storage space by several inches. One of the main aesthetic differences customers notice is the unbroken facade of frameless cabinets, which minimizes the trim reveal between doors and results in closer cabinet spacing and increased storage space.
Frameless construction lends itself well to sleek and modern designs as well as traditional styles. European frameless cabinets are available in an unlimited variety of styles and colors with optional upgrades. Frameless cabinets can be paired with invisible interior mounted hinges as well as partial wrap around hinges with decorative finial tips. Invisible inset hinges snap on and off in seconds for complete cabinet access. Customized hinges allow cabinets to be opened partially or fully depending on the placement of corner cabinets and doors.
Originally, frameless cabinets with universal system holes for fully adjustable shelves were developed to meet the unprecedented need for practical, durable and customizable cabinetry following WWII. With high customer satisfaction and fully personalized design, frameless cabinets are the ideal turnkey solution for new constructions and renovations in single family and multi-family dwellings.
Benefits of frameless cabinetry:
•More storage soace.
•Easier to clean.
•Sleek and modern design.
•Larger roll out trays